Captain America Sam Wilson
Sam Wilson was a social worker and community organizer in Harlem. Red Skull captured Wilson and used the cosmic cube on him, which gave him the ability to communicate with birds. With Captain America’s help, he broke free of Skull’s control. He then became Cap’s sidekick Falcon! Black Panther then provides Wilson with a harness, enabling him to fly. Wilson then became the new Captain America when Steve lost his powers.
- Control over birds
- Empathic link with Redwing
- Skilled gymnast and martial artist
- Steve Rogers
- Winter Soldier
- Red Skull
- Henry Peter Gyrich
- Captain America: Sam Wilson #1 (2015)
- Captain America #25 (2014)
- All-New Captain America #1-6 (2014)
Red Skull used the cosmic cube to create an violent persona of Wilson known as Snap to discredit him!